ipcm®_International Paint&Coating Magazine is a bimonthly technical magazine for the industry of organic and inorganic surface treatments.
ipcm® provides technical, scientific and practical information on all types of surface treatment: pre-treatment/cleaning, liquid coatings, powder coatings, coil coating, electroplating, anodic oxidation, chemicals, raw materials, pigments, paints and coatings, measurement technologies, checks and laboratory tests, IR/UV technology.
ipcm® is a primary source of information for the decision makers in the technology and surface treatment sectors. The magazine reaches a wide readership for which the finish is an essential plus, such as architectural and design firms, OEMs and civil and industrial construction companies.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.