If you would like to find out about media partner opportunities and ways you can work with us for Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Detroit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits Of Becoming A Media Partner:
- Associate your media brand with the leading minds in the industry.
- Stay ahead of your market - be there to hear what the industry leaders are doing and planning.
- Position your media brand in front of a current senior industry audience.
- Access member and subscriber congress discounts.
- Increase your association membership base and subscriber requests onsite.
Our Media Partners Include:
The Center for Automotive Research (CAR) is involved in the research of significant issues that relate to the...View
Founded in 1943, the mission of the International Magnesium Association (IMA) is to promote the use of the metal magnesium in material...View
NAFEMS is the International Association for the Engineering Modelling, Analysis and Simulation Community. We are a not-for-profit...View
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is the automotive industry's leading source for market-wide insight, expertise and advanced planning...View
Torque News is an automotive website dedicated to covering the latest news, reviews and opinions about the car industry. Our professional...View
The Automotive Division of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3) represents the interests of materials engineers involved...View
Light Metal Age (LMA) magazine has a long legacy in the
aluminum industry with over 74 years of...View
The American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) is the world's largest composites industry trade group. We are...View
Founded to establish transparency in the metals markets, American Metal Market set the standard for price reporting over 135 years...View
LIFT, operated by the American Lightweight Materials Manufacturing Innovation Institute (ALMMII), is a...View
Directed to fabrication shops and plants that cut, bend, form, and weld sheet and plate. FSM targets a group of processes that are common to...View
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that...View
Published since 2006, Composite Solutions is the only Italian independent bilingual magazine, published in Italian/English dedicated to the...View
ipcm®_International Paint&Coating Magazine is a bimonthly technical magazine for the industry of organic and inorganic surface...View
The Aluminum Association represents U.S. and foreign-based companies and their suppliers throughout the value chain, from primary production...View
AutoHarvest Foundation, created and operates a unique innovation ecosystem led by some of the most highly...View
The International Aluminium Institute is a global industry association representing over 60% ofglobal bauxite, alumina and aluminium...View
Aluminium International Today is the only bi-monthly journal dedicated to all sectors and regions of the international aluminium...View
Composite's today are an official media partner for the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Detroit Congress...View
Automotive Technology is a repository of information about the global automotive industry. An industry portal, developed and dedicated to...View
GALM Intelligence is a one-stop information resource dedicated to practitioners in automotive light weighting. We provide high-quality,...View
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.