A tailored sponsorship package at one of our events provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual Summit brands to work to your advantage.
To discuss these options in more detail please contact:
(1) 800 721 3915
Challenge Manufacturing is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier of light weight underbody assemblies.View
FerRobotics compliant Robot Technology is a world leader in the development and sales of flexible, intuitive...View
HyCAL Corp. is a toll processor that provides hydrogen continuous annealing to users of AHSS/UHSS and 3rd gen steels. HyCAL can produce DP,...View
Hydro is the world leader in aluminum solutions, shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions,...View
Impression Technologies will be sponsoring at the 6th Annual Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Summit...View
Leggera Technologies develops, engineers and produces stronger, lighter weight materials utilized in the...View
LORD Corporation is a diversified technology and manufacturing company developing highly reliable adhesives, coatings, motion management...View
Mag Specialties (MAG) is a global leader in magnesium extrusions, serving customers with engineered solutions...View
Key to Metals AG is the developer of Total Materia, the world's most comprehensive materials database, and has provided the...View
Finally, see what you've been missing with a handheld instrument that offers lab-grade light metals analysis in the palm of your...View
Neuman Aluminium will be sponsoring the 6th Annual Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Manufacturing...View
Openair®, PlasmaPlus® and low pressure plasma processes are available to provide an effective surface treatment method for advanced...View
RB&W is a global leader in pierce and clinch fastening technology with SPAC® Nut solutions. RB&W actively designs...View
Rifast Systems, LLC is your complete source for clinching solutions. We provide clinching products...View
Semblex Corporation is a manufacturer of cold-formed specialty products and fastening solutions that supports a...View
Sika Automotive USA, based in Madison Heights, MI, is an industry leader in the development and production of...View
Stanley Engineered Fastening is a market-leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative engineered fastening and assembly...View
TOX®-PRESSOTECHNIK is a leading manufacturer of pneumo-hydraulic cylinders, electro-mechanical servo drives, presses, and sheet metal...View
TRUMPF is a high-technology company providing manufacturing solutions in machine tools, lasers and electronics....View
United States Steel Corporation, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., is a leading integrated steel producer and...View
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.