Key to Metals AG
Key to Metals AG is the developer of Total Materia, the world's most comprehensive materials database, and has provided the engineering community with its invaluable resource for over two decades. In addition to the standard Total Materia data sets for over 500,000 metallic and non- metallic materials, including, chemical compositions, mechanical and physical properties, heat treatment diagrams, properties at elevated temperatures and much more, we provide a unique collection of advanced property data. Containing stress-strain curves, formability diagrams, fatigue data, fracture mechanics information and creep data for thousands of materials, Extended Range is designed to save time and money through intelligent search methods and enhance the depth and quality of information required for CAE and FEA analysis.
PolyPLUS includes a growing library of over 100,000 polymer materials as well as ceramics, composites, fibers, honeycombs and more. Additionally, DataPLUS provides four datasets in one module aiding application related decisions by providing welding data, corrosion behavior, coatings information and dimensions and tolerances.
Using international cross reference tables it is possible to find and compare materials from around the world, Total Materia provides a range of intuitive functionalities to drive smarter materials decisions by allowing detailed material and property comparisons and materials selection tools for conceptual and engineering design level decisions.
A truly multilingual platform, the only of its kind, Total Materia supports global business by being available in 26 languages, including Japanese, Russian, Chinese, German, French and many more. ISO 9001 & 27001 certified, Key to Metals AG offers and world class level of quality and accuracy along with the highest level of technical support for all our users.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.