Atlas Copco Industrial Assembly Solutions
Atlas Copco Industrial Assembly Solutions division (IAS) is the home of Henrob self-pierce riveting, SCA dispensing solutions and K-Flow Drill Fastening. SCA, which was acquired in 2011, is headquartered in Bretten, Germany. Henrob, acquired in 2014, has its main facilities in the US and UK. K-Flow Drill Fastening was recently acquired in 2018. The main customers can be found in the automotive as well as general industries worldwide.
A key market driver is the increased use of aluminum and adhesive/sealants in order to make vehicles more fuel efficient. Our vision is to be perceived as the global partner for innovative joining solutions in selected segments.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.