Zoltek Toray Group
Zoltek Toray Groupis in the world of materials, carbon fiber has emerged as the ultimate team player - one that works miracles in reinforcing other materials and lifting them to new levels of performance.
At ZOLTEK, we view our role in a similar light.
Our objective as a company is to lead the commercialization of carbon fiber as a primary composite building material. It is our goal to help others achieve new levels of performance across a range of products. Carbon fiber reinforced composites are remarkable in their performance characteristics and properties that include high strength, low weight, high stiffness, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and electrical conductivity.
Another important characteristic of carbon fiber is its versatility. Carbon fiber has the ability to work with an assortment of different materials, including other fibers, plastics, metals, wood, and concrete. As a result of this versatility, it is impossible to postulate all of the potential uses of carbon fiber in maximizing performance and lowering life-cycle costs across a range of consumer and industrial products, and across all types of construction.
ZOLTEK has become the worldwide leader in rated capacity for producing carbon fiber by making low-cost, high performance carbon fiber through a proprietary continuous carbonization process. Using this knowledge, it is well within our power to truly open the floodgates of demand across a variety of industries.
For further information visit us at: www.zoltek.com
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.