A tailored sponsorship package at one of our events provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual Summit brands to work to your advantage.
To discuss these options in more detail please contact:
(1) 800 721 3915
The RIM COATING TECHNOLOGY CENTER (RCTC) at SA Engineering in Livonia, Michigan is the first of its kind Demonstration, Development,...View
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding,...View
Semblex Corporation is a manufacturer of cold-formed specialty products and fastening solutions that supports a...View
United States Steel Corporation, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., is a leading integrated steel producer and...View
Rifast Systems, LLC is your complete source for clinching solutions. We provide clinching products...View
TRUMPF is a high-technology company providing manufacturing solutions in machine tools, lasers and electronics....View
Openair®, PlasmaPlus® and low pressure plasma processes are available to provide an effective surface treatment method for advanced...View
FerRobotics compliant Robot Technology is a world leader in the development and sales of flexible, intuitive...View
Impression Technologies will be introducing its unique HFQ ® (Hot Form Quench)...View
Henkel operates across its three business units - Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care - in North America. Its...View
TOX®-PRESSOTECHNIK is a leading manufacturer of pneumo-hydraulic cylinders, electro-mechanical servo drives, presses, and sheet metal...View
UACJ Automotive Whitehall Industries, Inc.(www.whitehallindustries.com), headquartered in Ludington, Michigan, is a vertically integrated...View
Hydro is the world leader in aluminum solutions, shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions,...View
Key to Metals AG is the developer of Total Materia, the world's most comprehensive materials database, and has provided the...View
Luna has a better way to measure strain and temperature that's faster, easier, and more cost-effective...View
HyCAL Corp. is a toll processor that provides hydrogen continuous annealing to users of AHSS/UHSS and 3rd gen...View
LORD Corporation is a diversified technology and manufacturing company developing highly reliable adhesives, coatings, motion management...View
Neuman Aluminium are proud to sponsor the 7th Annual Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Detroit Summit 2018.View
Stanley Engineered Fastening is a market-leading manufacturer and distributor of innovative engineered fastening and assembly...View
The Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI), a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), increases and defends the...View
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division, is a leading global provider...View
Atlas Copco Industrial Assembly Solutions division (IAS) is the home of Henrob self-pierce riveting, SCA dispensing solutions and K-Flow...View
GKN are proud to sponsor the 7th Annual Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Detroit Summit 2018.View
Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and...View
DEPRAG is an assembly equipment manufacturer with over 86 years of experience. The corporate headquarter is...View
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.