Dr. P.K. Rastogi
Principal Engineer, Research and Innovation
Dr. P.K. Rastogi received a PH.D from California Institute of Technology and an MBA from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. USA, along with Advanced Training Certificate on Strategic Negotiation from Harvard University.
His role at AK Steel means that he is responsible for business development, strategy and innovation for key markets with focus on automotive strategy, product, value pricing and customer solution. He has had over 25 years of experience with ArcelorMittal and legacy companies in automotive Industry covering all aspects of business ranging from product development, applications, setting up strategic business alliances, and advance engineering support with implementation of huge cost savings at OEMs through technology and supply chain efficiency.
P.K. led Technology and Marketing activities for a New Venture Start-UP for Inland Steel Industries and spearheaded new product development for Motor Lamination Steel, contributing to significant gain in market share. P.K. has also published over 40 technical papers and credited with 8 patents, received Chairman TQM award, and was recognized as a Fellow Of American Society of Metals with an honor to be United Nations Material Advisor to India. Dr Rastogi has chaired and delivered invited talks at many national and international automotive conferences.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.