Director of Sales, North America
As an entrepreneur, Ed has started and run three of his own companies, as well as seeing Luna through its start-up phase to being purchased and ultimately going public on the NASDAQ in 2004. For the past 30+ years Ed has built and led global teams of test & measurement sales consultants for HP-Keysight, TTC-Viavi, Sunrise Telecom, Terumo-Harvest, Empirix, and Luna Innovations.
Ed is member of the US Department of Energy's Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation, sits on the Advanced Composite Manufacturing Association's High Performance Council and the FAA Joint Advanced Materials & Structures Center of Excellence. His passion is centered on applying his knowledge of engineering and rolling out solutions which solve unmet measurement challenges and contribute to the industries he serves.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.