North American Sales Manager
Troy Waldherr is responsible for sales and service activities for TOX-Pressotechnik's North American operations. Troy has over 22 years of experience in the pressing and joining realm with TOX-Pressotechnik. Over the years he has held many positions within TOX-Pressotechnik. Starting as a design/project engineer, he designed and built custom pressing and joining solutions. As he began servicing the customers who had bought the equipment, he decided to use his product and process knowledge to assist the sales force as he transitioned into application engineering. After many years of assisting salesmen and customers, Troy was appointed to the position of sales manager in 2005. From this position Troy continues to support the TOX-Pressotechnik sales force and its customer base while also ensuring that the service level meets or exceeds our customers' expectations.
Troy has a background in tool and die and received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois in 1992.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.