EXPERT OEM LED SPEAKER FACULTY INCLUDES:
Supervisory Program Manager, Materials Technology R&D, Vehicle Technologies Office
U.S. Department of EnergyView
Technical Fellow for Body-In-White
FCA US LLC
James Truskin is a Technical Fellow for Body-In-White at FCA US LLC, where he is responsible for the...View
Technical Fellow, Body Structures and Closures, Sheet Metals Materials Engineering
Mr. Horvath is a Technical Fellow and the global...View
Executive Vice-General Manager, International Business, Lightweight Technical Specialist
Chief Technology Officer, American Lightweight Materials Manufacturing Innovation Institute,
Lightweight Innovations for Tomorrow...View
Technical Leader, Lightweight Materials, Research and Innovation Center
Ford Motor Co.
Senior Researcher, Polymer Composites
General Motors Global Research and Development
Dr. Venkat Aitharaju is a Staff Researcher in Polymer...View
Safety Integration Responsible / Supervisor PHEVs
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)View
Professor of Composite Materials & Manufacturing MSU / ORNL and Director, Vehicle Technology Area Scale-Up Facility
Institute for Advanced Composites...View
Research Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering and Technology
Center for Automotive Research
Director of Engineering - Applications, Automotive Center
United States Steel
Executive Vice President, Composite Intermediaries and Oxidized PAN
Zoltek (A subsidiary of Toray Group)
Michael Haas has a sophisticated technical background in mechanical engineering completed with profound...View
North American Sales Manager
Troy Waldherr is responsible for sales and service activities for TOX-Pressotechnik's...View
Industry Research Engineer - Advanced Applications Development
United States Steel Corp.
Mars G. Fontana Professor Of Metallurgical Engineering, Executive Director
Honda-OSU Partnership Program
Glenn S. Daehn is a The Mars G. Fontana...View
Vice President Strategic Automotive Initiatives
Siemens PLM Software
Edward Bernardon is Vice President, Strategic Automotive Initiatives for...View
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.