NEW! site visit & workshop on digital twin
Site Visit And Workshop - Hosted by Caresoft Global
Innovations Driving Full Vehicle Digital Twins, Lightweighting Strategies, Virtual Reality And Engineering Solutions For Industry 4.0
The creation of Digital Twins of entire vehicles is key to the success of the next generation of EVs and autonomous vehicles, and takes the automotive benchmarking process to new levels.
The workshop will demonstrate how the latest high energy scan technology can be integrated with efficient methods of extracting CAD data to benchmark a competitor's specific components or whole vehicle architecture for design engineering, simulation and analysis, costing, CAE, packaging and functional studies.
Interactive working sessions will explore lightweighting strategies using Digital Twin benchmarking technology i ncluding:
- High energy scans to deliver actionable insights for full vehicle benchmarking that can accelerate R&D programs and transform vehicle product development strategies
- Working sessions containing Digital Twin technology demonstrations
- Immersive Virtual Reality (VR) environment application demonstrations
- Achieving deep insights into lightweighting strategies adopted by OEMs and supply chain
1:30pm - Registration
2:00pm - 5:00pm - Workshop And Site Visit
5:00pm - 7:00pm - Cocktails & Networking
Dr. Samy Panneerseivam
Caresoft Innovation and Technology Center, 21375 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48033Caresoft Workshop Info
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
The Largest Automotive OEM-Led Lightweight Materials, Structures And Manufacturing Summit Is Returning To COBO Center Detroit
Following global growth and expansion, GALM USA Detroit is returning with a brand new program on how to 'Implement Lightweighting Innovations & Optimize Multi-Material Architectures For EVs, Autonomous Vehicles & Next Gen ICEVs.
Summit participants will benefit from:
- New agenda topics and themes researched with industry peers that fully reflect the evolution to a new generation of vehicles, including how the design and technical challenges posed by EVs in terms of costs and margins are being overcome.
- A highly informative mix of practical in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and forward looking panels featuring leading OEMs, supplier innovations, technical experts and engineering professionals
- Technology innovation showcase comprising world leading providers of advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing solutions, BIWs and live demonstrations in the adjoining exhibition hall to ensure participants are fully up-to-speed on key industry developments and directions.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities including lunches, coffee breaks and drinks reception that ensure an interactive, dynamic gathering for engineers from OEMs, leading suppliers and technology innovators on automotive structures and materials.
- A unique holistic perspective offering practical insights and thought leadership on lightweighting covering advanced materials, body structures and related integration and optimisation issues, CAE and simulation tools and techniques, joining and testing technologies, coupled with best practices and business cases for implementing those advancements into existing production lines.